Jenner Law is paying it forward with our Make a Difference Scholarship! Jenner Law will present this $2,500 scholarship award to a student who has demonstrated an exemplary academic performance and who is able to relate how the student’s degree will help make a difference in the world.
Undergraduate and graduate students from all areas of study are invited to submit their applications through June 15, 2023, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Enrolled in or accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school.
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to attend school in the U.S.
- Compose and submit an original essay on no more than 1,000 words on the scholarship topic.
- You agree to the scholarship’s full terms and conditions outlined below.
Scholarship Essay Topic
Please craft an original essay of no more than 1,000 words that addresses the following topic:
How My Degree Will Make a Difference:
What degree are you pursuing and why? What are you planning to do with your degree to pay it forward and positively impact people’s lives? Describe your goals and your ideal journey to making a difference.
- Please review the eligibility requirements carefully.
- Craft an essay of no more than 1,000 words on the scholarship topic.
- Once your essay is complete, return to this page to fill out the application form.
- Enter all required information into the form.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Upload a copy of your scholarship essay.
- Upload proof of enrollment and/or acceptance to your academic institution (a photocopy of your student ID, a letter of acceptance, etc.).
- Submit the form.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2023. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Jenner Law scholarship selection committee. A winner will be chosen within three months of the deadline.
Please do not contact the law firm for information about the scholarship before the period. We are unable to accept calls, emails, or other communication regarding the scholarship, or answer any questions, other than those submitted here. All the necessary details about this scholarship can be found above. We will make sure to contact you in case we need any further information.
Full Terms and Conditions
Jenner Law Make a Difference Scholarship
All applicants to the Jenner Law Make a Difference scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Jenner Law.
- Past recipients of the Make A Difference Scholarship.
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Jenner Law, if he/she were to be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships.
Selection & Award Notification Process
All applications must be received before the deadline (June 15, 2023). Incomplete applications or applications received after June 15th will not be considered.
Once the deadline has passed, the Jenner Law Scholarship Selection Committee will review each scholarship submission fairly and without discrimination. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your scholarship status.
The selected scholarship winner will be contacted via the email he/she provided in the application form. Once the winner has been contacted and his/her information verified, an announcement will be made via online channels, including but not limited to the Jenner Law website, press release, and social media (including Facebook and Instagram). We regret we will not be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The scholarship award will be mailed directly to the winner’s academic institution. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.