Clergy members who engage in sexual abuse violate the trust that others place in them, and they often cause lifelong harm to survivors of abuse. A clergy sexual abuse lawyer at Jenner Law can seek justice for you.
Our firm focuses on helping survivors of sexual abuse, so we are familiar with how to resolve cases like yours. The legal team at Jenner Law will fight for you to ensure that there is truth, transparency and accountability.
Why Choose Jenner Law to Lead Your Clergy Sexual Abuse Case?
Jenner Law has always fought for survivors of sexual abuse, and clergy abuse cases are an important practice area for our firm.
Our experience with clergy sexual abuse cases means:
- We understand the kinds of damages clergy abuse survivors have endured
- We know that sexual abuse can affect the rest of a survivor’s life.
- We are familiar with the latest laws and news related to clergy sexual abuse.
The team at Jenner Law knows that clergy sexual abuse cases are about more than financial recovery. Succeeding in your case is about getting justice for the pain you’ve experienced and holding abusers accountable.
How Jenner Law Will Handle Your Clergy Sexual Abuse Case
When you hire Jenner Law to represent you in a clergy sexual abuse case, you are guaranteed:
- The utmost respect for your privacy and well-being: No matter when abuse takes place, it is always a sensitive matter. Our firm handles clergy sexual abuse cases with the greatest concern for clients’ privacy. If you want to have minimal involvement in the case, we will honor that request.
- Personalized legal service: Every case of clergy abuse involves unique circumstances. Our firm will provide a personalized legal approach. We’ll handle your case in the way that you want us to handle it, as you are the person who will be most affected by the case’s outcome.
- A knowledgeable, experienced legal team: Our decision to fight for sexual abuse survivors means that we have valuable experience with cases like yours. It may give you peace of mind to know that your lawyers are comfortable handling clergy abuse cases.
- Accessible legal guidance: Finances should not be a concern when hiring a lawyer. With Jenner Law, you pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to hire our firm. We only receive an attorney’s fee when we win or settle your case.
You also get a law firm that has obtained many verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Client Testimonials for the Jenner Law Team
For more insight into what it’s like to be a Jenner Law client, consider some reviews from former clients:
- “Incredible communication, excellent way of explaining every procedure for people not involved with law, and extremely personable. I couldn’t be more happy and appreciative for their help!” – Identity Hidden
- “My experience was great. I was updated on everything at all times. I was very pleased with my law firm. If I could use them again, I would.” – Identity Hidden
- “…I spent about a year and a half as Katie Kerner’s client, and client of Jenner Law, and I honestly felt like Katie was wonderful to work with. My case was exceptionally sensitive, and she was so compassionate toward me, every step of the way, as she helped me get to a resolution in the case…” – Identity Hidden
You deserve our firm’s strongest effort, and that is what you will get.
What We Will do to Seek Your Financial Recovery After You Faced Clergy Sexual Abuse
Clergy sexual abuse cases can be complex, but our legal team will handle every step of the legal process, including:
- Determining liability for clergy sexual abuse: Priests and other clergy members who commit sexual abuse may be personally liable for the damages they cause. In many cases, a religious institution also fails to stop the abuse, and may also fail to properly sanction the abuser. We’ll identify every party liable for your abuse.
- Documenting your damages: Our team will work with mental health professionals, doctors, and expert witnesses who can help us document your damages.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Having identified liable parties and evaluating the extent of your losses, we will demand that liable parties compensate you. The trial attorneys at Jenner Law so we are never afraid to go to court,if necessary.
This is only a snapshot of the steps we’ll take to complete your case. Our team of dedicated attorneys and paralegals will remove the entire legal process from your list of responsibilities. This way, you can continue to focus on your daily responsibilities and healing without your case interfering.
Recoverable Damages for Survivors of Clergy Sexual Abuse
The effects of sexual abuse can be medical, psychological, and emotional, and you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering: Your physical pain and suffering is compensable in clergy sexual abuse cases.
- Mental anguish: You could receive compensation to pay for mental health treatment after you faced sexual abuse.
- Health care expenses: Any health care costs related to your abuse will be part of our demand for damages against a liable clergy member and the institution that permitted him to exist.
We will make sure your case takes all your losses into consideration. Your clergy sexual abuse lawyer is prepared to fight for an appropriate outcome in your case.
Call Jenner Law Today for a Free Consultation About Your Clergy Sexual Abuse Case
Clergy sexual abuse survivors deserve justice. You do not need to face the legal process by yourself to seek the case outcome you deserve. A lawyer from our firm can take on the legal process for you and hold all liable parties accountable for their actions.
You can get started on your case by reaching out to Jenner Law today for a free consultation.