If you or someone you love survived sexual abuse by a Catholic priest or other clergyman, you deserve justice.
A Baltimore clergy sexual abuse lawyer from Jenner Law will handle your case with discretion and compassion. There may be a timeline for filing a lawsuit related to sexual abuse in Baltimore, so do not wait to take action. Our team is ready to help you.
What Are Sexual Abuse Cases Against Baltimore Clergy Members About?
In 2002, the Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore published the names of 57 clergy members who had been accused of sexually abusing minors in the Baltimore area. Since this report, the Maryland Attorney General’s office conducted a far more extensive investigation that revealed:
- The abuse of more than 600 individuals over an 80-year period, with most of those individuals being minors
- At least 115 priests affiliated with the Archdioceses of Baltimore who have either been prosecuted for or credibly accused of sexual abuse
- Hundreds of priests who were accused of some form of sexual abuse
Members of many Catholic congregations have been affected by abuse. If you or your loved one survived sexual abuse, Jenner Law will fight for the justice you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a clergy sexual abuse lawyer call,
Why Hire Jenner Law To Help You Seek Justice for Clergy Sexual Abuse in Baltimore?
The Jenner Law team fights for survivors of abuse. Because our firm regularly handles sexual abuse cases, we:
- Have a deep compassion for survivors of abuse
- Understand the importance of holding abusers accountable
- Allow survivors of abuse to focus on their life while we handle their legal case
We aim to make you feel as comfortable as you can when you work with our team. When you hire Jenner Law to take on your Baltimore clergy sexual abuse case, we will:
- Detail how the Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore harmed you: The Catholic Church in Baltimore exposed minors to life-changing trauma. Not only did the Archdiocese in Baltimore fail to protect minors, but it participated in a cover-up that allowed the abuse to continue.
- Lead your case from start to finish: As the survivor of abuse, you should be able to spend your time recovering and leave the legal work to our team. Jenner Law will manage every step of the legal process, protecting your identity and allowing you to avoid taking on any additional stress.
- Cover all case-related expenses: We will help you seek justice for your clergy sexual abuse at no upfront cost. Our team only receives payment after your case is won or settled.
- Keep you updated about the legal process: When circumstances in your case change, we will let you know.
Our firm has experience working with survivors of sexual abuse, so we know how to handle your case.
Client Testimonials Show Jenner Law’s Compassion and Capable Representation
Sexual abuse cases are especially sensitive, and these client reviews may help you understand why Jenner Law is qualified to handle your case:
- “…I spent about a year and a half as Katie Kerner’s client, and client of Jenner Law, and I honestly felt like Katie was wonderful to work with. My case was exceptionally sensitive, and she was so compassionate toward me, every step of the way, as she helped me get to a resolution in the case…” – Identity Hidden
- “My experience was great. I was updated on everything at all times. I was very pleased with my law firm. If I could use them again I would.” – Identity Hidden
The Catholic Archdiocese in Baltimore is a powerful institution, and you deserve a law firm that will not back down. No matter how complex your case may seem, our team is prepared to work with you.
What Will Your Baltimore Clergy Sexual Abuse Lawyer Do To Help Your Case?
To build your clergy sexual abuse case, our team will:
Document the Damages You Have Suffered Because of Clergy Sexual Abuse
Jenner Law will document your damages while maintaining the utmost respect for your privacy. We may prove your damages by:
- Hiring mental health experts to testify about the psychological and emotional toll of abuse
- Collecting any medical records related to your abuse
- Recording your account of how the sexual abuse has affected your life
Each survivor has a unique response to abuse. Our firm will listen to your story.
Oversee Every Detail of Your Case
From gathering documentation to filing your lawsuit and handling case-related communications, we’ll oversee every detail of your case. This way, we can ensure the accuracy of all information and protect you from the challenges that a sexual abuse case presents.
Lead Settlement Negotiations and Proceed to Trial
Jenner Law will negotiate with liable parties, demanding the entire financial recovery you are entitled to. If we need to proceed to trial, we will.
Click to contact our Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyers today
Damages Caused by Sexual Abuse in Baltimore May Be Recoverable
Sexual abuse can cause significant damages, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Mental anguish
- Expensive hospital bills
- Pain and suffering
The psychological and emotional results of sexual abuse may prevent you from earning a steady living and impair your quality of life. Jenner Law will bring the facts of your abuse to light and fight for the justice you deserve. Any parties who are found liable in your case may owe you compensation for your abuse-related damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Jenner Law Today for a Free Consultation About Your Baltimore Clergy Sexual Abuse Case
A Baltimore clergy sexual abuse lawyer from Jenner Law will work to hold the Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore responsible for its negligence. You deserve justice for the abuse you faced, and you may be able to recover compensation from the liable party.
Call Jenner Law today to complete a free consultation. One of our team members can offer you advice and explain the next steps you should take to get started on your case.
Call or text (888) 585-2188 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form