If you were injured through someone else’s carelessness, you should consider hiring an attorney. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will explain what you should do, and we may:
- Pursue fair compensation through insurance
- File a personal injury lawsuit for you
- Seek justice for the harm you’ve suffered
Each injury’s circumstances are different. Our legal team can evaluate your case, identify liable parties, and form a plan for seeking financial recovery.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me After an Injury?
A personal injury lawyer from our firm can seek a settlement or judgment for you, depending on your situation. Any financial recovery we secure may:
- Help you cover medical bills
- Provide relief for lost income and benefits
- Ease other financial uncertainties you may be facing
We help victims with various cases, from car accidents to defective product cases and more. Our team will handle the entire legal or insurance process, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Our team provides valuable services for our clients, which generally include:
Investigating the Circumstances That Caused Your Injury
Our team will work to understand why you’ve suffered injuries. We may rely on investigators to:
- Gather evidence that supports your case
- Interview witnesses, recording their accounts and obtaining their contact information in case we need them to testify at a later date
- Obtain evidence in the defendant’s possession
- Reconstruct the incident that caused your injuries
- Develop a clear, detailed image of the circumstances that led to your injuries
The investigation is a pivotal stage in an injury case. Our team will work to secure evidence, obtain witness accounts while they are vivid, and protect evidence the defendant might otherwise dispose of.
Identifying Defendants in Your Injury Case
We establish liability in every injury case we handle and can determine who is liable for your losses.
Liability varies based on the circumstances we encounter. For example, if you were in a car accident, liable parties could include a distracted motorist or a defective vehicle’s manufacturer. If you suffered therapist abuse, potential defendants may include an abusive therapist and the clinic that employs him or her.
Handling the Daily Responsibilities of Your Case
Whether we’re handling an insurance claim, lawsuit, or other action on a client’s behalf, we manage every responsibility, large and small. This means we:
- Draft and file all case-related paperwork, including the lawsuit or insurance claim itself
- File motions related to your case
- Hire expert witnesses who can contribute their professional opinion to your case
- Lead all case-related communications
- Protect you from unwanted contact by insurance companies, other attorneys, and defendants in your case
- Manage other responsibilities your case requires
We won’t overlook a single detail. We’ll involve you in case-related matters only if we absolutely must or if you request that we do.
Fighting for a Settlement or Judgment
We’ll negotiate for the settlement you deserve. If liable parties extend a fair settlement offer to you, we can review the offer with you and advise accordingly.
Our firm will also go to trial, if necessary. We will inform you if your case requires a trial and explain our reasons for taking your case to court. The goal is to get the compensation you deserve, and we will follow the path that takes us there.
For a free legal consultation, call,
What Damages Could a Settlement or Judgment Cover?
Damages vary from one client to the next. Recoverable losses in a typical injury case may include:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling and other treatment for pain and suffering
- The cost of temporary transportation
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses, promotion opportunities, and retirement benefits
- Repairs for or replacement of damaged property
We will work with your doctors to get a full diagnosis of your injuries. If your injury symptoms have not healed, we’ll determine the cost of any future care you may need.
Calculating damages can be a complex process. Because an error in this calculation can derail a case, our firm can handle this task for you.
Can I Afford to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Yes, you can afford to hire our firm. We can pay all your case-related expenses, and you pay us if we get a settlement or judgment for you. Our fee will come from the recovery we secure for you rather than your own pocket.
Call Jenner Law for a Free Consultation Today
If you have more questions about our firm, personal injury lawyers, the legal process, or your case, in particular, you can ask our team during your consultation. We will talk with you about your situation and what to do if you were injured through someone else’s carelessness.
Call Jenner Law for your free consultation today