The bad news may seem never-ending after a hit-and-run accident in Baltimore. First, you suffered serious injuries. Then, you learned that your car needed repairs. And to top it all off, the at-fault driver fled the accident scene. Well, here’s some good news: you have legal options after a motor vehicle collision, even if the at-fault driver is never found.
Jenner Law has decades of experience managing cases like yours, and a Baltimore car accident lawyer can manage everything yours entails. We offer free, no-obligation case reviews where you can explore your options and meet our team.
Our Baltimore Lawyers Can Help You File an Uninsured Accident Claim
Maryland is an at-fault state for auto accidents. This means that, after most collisions, you can file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurer to recover compensation. However, if the responsible party left the scene and cannot be located, this is where uninsured or underinsured coverage applies.
Per the Maryland Insurance Administration, you must carry a minimum amount of uninsured motorist coverage, which is $30,000 for bodily injury per person and $60,000 for bodily injury per accident. So, we could resolve your case by filing a claim with your insurer and negotiating a fair settlement.
Our Law Firm Combats Insurance-Related Complications
Although your insurance company should compensate you for medical bills and property damage, not all insurers operate in good faith. For instance, the insurer may offer a low settlement, one that doesn’t even account for pain and suffering. You may also have problems dealing with the claims adjuster.
That’s where the Baltimore personal injury attorneys at Jenner Law come in. We handle all dealings with the insurance company, so you can put your attention toward feeling better. Your lawyer will:
- Compile evidence to support your claim
- Evaluate the liable insurance policy
- Calculate your losses
- File your claim
- Handle all case-related communications
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
We do everything in our power to resolve your personal injury case. Still, if the insurer isn’t willing to cooperate, we can file a lawsuit and go from there.
For a free legal consultation with a hit-and-run accidents lawyer call,
It Benefits Your Baltimore Hit-and-Run Accident Case to Act Quickly
In Maryland, the statute of limitations for personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits is three years. This means that you generally have three years to initiate legal action. Yet, the statute of limitations is just one reason to consider prompt action. Our team also needs ample time to gather supporting evidence, such as:
- Eyewitness testimony
- Traffic camera footage
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Documentation of your damages
- Your medical records
- Black box data
The more information we can find, the better. Yet, these items won’t last forever, requiring us to get started on your case quickly.
Trust Our Baltimore Lawyers to Seek Full Compensation for Your Losses
Take it from us: you deserve full and fair compensation following a hit-and-run collision. Another party’s negligence shouldn’t take away your ability to live your day-to-day life, care for your children, and attend work. Our team can pursue compensation for both economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of income due to work leave
- Diminished future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life
You may want a lawyer’s services because you’ve lost a loved one. You have more than our sympathies; you have the support of our personal injury law firm. With our help, you could recover these damages:
- The decedent’s medical bills
- Funeral, burial, or cremation expenses
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support, guidance, and care
We can also recover the cost of anything you spent out of pocket on childcare costs, temporary transportation arrangements, and in-home assistance.
We’ve Secured Millions for Baltimore Motor Vehicle Accident Claimants
Jenner Law has advocated for injured people for more than 30 years. In that time, we’ve won six- and seven-figure settlements for victims of car accidents, medical errors, and other negligence-related incidents.
In one case we handled, we secured $2 million after our client suffered injuries in a tow-truck accident. This case required us to prove negligence, consult with healthcare providers, and negotiate with the liable insurance company. We’re willing to do those tasks and more to resolve your hit-and-run accident claim.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Read What Previous Clients Share About Our Quality of Service
When we say that we’ll handle your personal injury case, you can trust that we’ll funnel our time, resources, and energy into its outcome. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Some of our previous clients have shared:
- “I don’t know where to start, except to say my case was long and complicated. Rob and his staff never skipped a beat working on my case. The support staff with the Jenner firm are the most detailed, client focus oriented staff, not to mention kindhearted.” ––B.O.
- “Team Jenner, my five stars goes to Chelsea Miller. We really appreciated her help in getting us through a difficult process. She always kept in touch with us and explained everything in terms we could understand. In my professional opinion she is an excellent asset to the Jenner Law firm. Thank you.” ––S.T.
- “My experience was great. I was updated on everything at all times. I was very pleased with my law firm. If I could use them again I would.” ––L.M.
Contact a Baltimore Hit-and-Run Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident where the driver fled the scene, you have financial recovery options. At Jenner Law, our legal team is dedicated to pursuing fair compensation, and we will negotiate with insurance companies. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case review and learn more about your legal rights.