Ask Rob

Are You an Attorney with a Client Who Has Been Injured by a Drug or Medical Device?

You Can Ask Rob

Let’s say you’ve been contacted by a client who has been hurt by a drug or medical device. Should you handle the case yourself? Should you refer it out to a mass tort lawyer? If you refer it out, who can you trust to represent your client and make sure everyone is treated fairly?

Ask Rob.

Rob will answer your questions straight-up. If he is working on the case that would involve your client, he will let you know. If he is not, he will give you the name of a trusted partner who you can contact and trust to be an ally. No referral fee. No pass through. Just the name of a person you can contact who will take your call and give you the guidance you need.

Attorneys and judges alike recognize Rob as an expert in mass tort litigation. For more than three decades, Rob has represented clients across the country against the manufacturers of dangerous prescription drugs and defective medical devices.

We have an FAQ page on this website that may answer some of your questions. Go ahead, give us call, or email us from this page. We look forward to speaking with you.