You can seek compensation when another party’s negligence causes you to suffer an injury. However, you may struggle to represent yourself to your insurer or the other party in your case. Insurers will not always have your best interest in mind, making it difficult to recover an appropriate settlement. That’s where our Nantucket personal injury lawyer comes in.
Our firm can provide you with a personal injury lawyer who will represent your needs and pursue your damages. We may advise you to seek compensation through an insurance claim or a lawsuit, depending on the details of your case. During a free consultation, we’ll tell you about your options with your Nantucket personal injury lawyer.
What Will Your Nantucket Personal Injury Lawyer Do for You?
Your Nantucket personal injury lawyer has experience handling cases like yours. When you hire Jenner Law to manage your personal injury case, you can trust us to take on all the legal details. You should not have to worry about building a compensation case while you are healing from your injuries. On your behalf, our legal team will:
- Take care of all the paperwork needed for an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Answer all your legal questions
- Keep you updated about how your case is progressing
- Speak to all involved parties for you
- Identify the liable party and seek to hold them responsible for your accident
- Explain your legal options without using any confusing legal terms
Our attorney will also work with you on a contingency-fee basis. You will never owe us any upfront or out-of-pocket fees while we work on your Nantucket personal injury case. Instead, our team only receives payment after your case is won or settled.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer call,
Our Team Serving Nantucket Had Helped Many Clients Settle Their Personal Injury Cases
Our lawyers have been able to assist many people like you, including people with severe mental and emotional injuries. We were part of the team that recovered over $200,000,000 for victims in a mass-tort case involving a widespread outbreak of fungal meningitis in Framingham, and we’ve gotten many outstanding reviews from clients over the years. We are also part of the leadership team that represented the cities of Andover and Lawrence as a result of the Columbia Gas explosion. As a result, we’ve gained a positive reputation with clients, the legal community, and the courts.
Our lawyers are empathetic and compassionate. Your lawyer will treat you with dignity and fight hard for your and your family’s needs. See what some of our former clients say about working with our team:
- “Jenner Law has been fantastic through the entire multi-year process. I have received regular communications and updates, and now that the case is finally getting close to trial, Jenner Law has set up a private web page where clients like me can read frequent updates on the progress of the litigation. I love that I never have to wonder what’s happening with my case. On a couple of occasions, I have reached out with specific questions and have received prompt and intelligent replies.” – Identity Hidden
- “Jenner Law, in particular Katie Kerner, did a fantastic job in representing myself and others in a case against a medical device company. It was an extremely difficult case and I know that they achieved the best outcome possible. I totally recommend Jenner Law without hesitation.” – Identity Hidden
Let Out Nantucket Personal Injury Law Firm Take on Your Case
Our firm takes on many kinds of personal injury cases. We’re able to pursue damages for our clients through their insurance provider, through a lawsuit against the other party, or even through a mass-tort lawsuit against a large entity, like a mental health center.
We can take your case on if it involves any kind of personal injury incident, such as:
- A motor vehicle accident, like a car or truck accident
- Verbal or sexual therapist abuse or clergy sexual abuse
- A mass-tort issue, like a defective consumer product, medical device, or prescription drug
- The loss of a loved one’s life
Our Nantucket Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Determine Your Damages
Our team will listen to the details of your case and take note of the losses you suffered. You may be able to recover both economic and non-economic damages in your case.
Economic damages are the tangible losses you suffered that have a financial value. Non-economic damages take your intangible losses into consideration. These losses do not have a fixed monetary value.
Your list of damages could include all of the following and possibly more:
- Physical suffering due to the harm done to you
- Disability if your injuries are severe
- Disfigurement, such as lacerations caused by glass shattering in your vehicle
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma, such as trauma caused by a therapist’s grooming
- An inability to enjoy certain activities anymore
- Medical bills
- Bills for the treatment of trauma/PTSD
- Wrongful death damages, such as funeral costs and emotional suffering, if a loved one lost their life in the incident
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Nantucket Lawyer Can Establish Liability in Your Personal Injury Case
Our team will have to prove that another party was the reason you suffered damages. When we have identified the liable party, we know who we can hold financially accountable for your accident. We will satisfy the following elements of negligence to prove that the at-fault party caused your accident:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party should have maintained their duty to keep you safe.
- Breach of duty: The liable party did not maintain their duty of care and instead acted with negligence. In a car accident case, for example, negligence could be speeding or driving drunk.
- Causation: The at-fault party’s negligence was the reason you were in an accident and sustained injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages, such as pain and suffering and property damage, as a result of the accident.
We can gather evidence that proves negligence, including:
- Information from a witness
- Details of a police report
- Photos and videos from the accident scene
- Statements from your doctor, friends, and family
The evidence could show whether an individual, a body of people, an employer, a corporation, or another entity is liable in your case.
Contact Jenner Law for Your Personal Injury Attorney in Nantucket, MA
Rob Jenner lives seasonally on the island in Tom Nevers. He knows the community and the people. You can expect an excellent experience with our firm, and during a free consultation, you’ll get an idea of what that experience will be like. In the consultation, we’ll also discuss your legal options with you and answer any questions you have for us. For your free consultation, contact Jenner Law today.