Were you or a loved one injured, or did someone else’s carelessness or recklessness fatally harm a loved one? If so, you could be entitled to recover financial compensation from the at-fault party. Our Massachusetts personal injury lawyer will investigate your case and identify the at-fault party. We will also collect evidence that proves reckless, careless, or negligent actions caused your accident.
With a personal injury claim or lawsuit, you can recover compensation for your medical care, lost income, and more. Our legal team will build a credible and compelling case on your behalf. At Jenner Law, we are passionate about recovering damages for injured clients. Our personal injury attorneys never stop fighting for you or the best possible outcome of your case.
What You Need to Know About Personal Injury Cases in Massachusetts
Personal injury cases are based on the at-fault party’s negligence. Your case for personal injury compensation can move forward only after you prove:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of reasonable care.
- The at-fault party breached their responsibility to provide it.
- The at-fault party’s actions harmed you and caused your injuries.
- The at-fault party’s actions brought financial consequences that they should compensate you for.
Establishing and documenting negligence can be complicated. When our personal injury lawyers represent you, they bring familiarity with state and local laws to your case. We explain the type of evidence that proves negligence and how our investigation uncovers it for you. We know how to hold the responsible party legally accountable for personal injury victims’ injuries and damages. We recover fair compensation for injured people in Massachusetts.
Jenner Law’s Personal Injury Practice Areas
Negligence can play a role in many types of injuries, not all of which will be physical or readily apparent. Our law firm supports clients injured under the following circumstances:
- Motor vehicle accidents, which can include car, SUV, motorcycle accidents, and large truck accidents
- Mass torts cases, which can include defective drugs and medical devices, fraudulent overdraft fees, and environmental litigation
- Therapist abuse, which can include emotional manipulation, violation of personal boundaries, confidentiality breaches, and sexual assault
This list is in no way exhaustive. The best way to understand your case’s merits and possible compensation options is with a free case review. This is our opportunity to understand your injuries and how they occurred. It is also your opportunity to ask questions and address any concerns. Accident victims and their families can reach out to us today to learn more about their legal options.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer call,
Recoverable Compensation in a Massachusetts Personal Injury Case
Understanding the compensation you can request after an accident can be complicated. At Jenner Law, our personal injury lawyer helps injured Massachusetts residents recover all the damages available based on the case facts. These include a wide range of expenses and losses, such as:
- Medical bills, including emergency, hospital treatment, and ongoing care. It also includes medications, casts, crutches, and other minor medical expenses that might be easily overlooked.
- Lost income, including earnings from your current full or part-time job. It also includes income that is hard to substantiate on your own, like gig economy or freelance income. It can also include compensation for your inability to work and earn in the future.
- Property damage, including repairing or replacing your property. You can still receive compensation for its reduced value if it is repaired.
We also help you fight for non-economic damages. They can be hard to prove since they are intangible. These damages include pain and suffering, mental and emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, scarring and disfigurement, and more.
Massachusetts Sets a Statute of Limitations Deadline for Injury Cases
You may know your personal injury case has a statute of limitations. But you may not know how important it is to comply with it or how complicated it can be. In general:
- Massachusetts General Law Code § 260 2A gives you three years to file a personal injury lawsuit if you or a family member was hurt. It generally starts on the day the accident or injury happens.
- Massachusetts General Law Code § 229 2 gives you three years to file a wrongful death lawsuit if someone in your family was fatally injured. In most cases, it starts on their death date, even if that date differs from the day the accident occurred.
The filing deadline could change if the person injured or fatally injured was under age 18. Other factors can create a change, too. Also, if the filing deadline expires, you likely will not be able to file your lawsuit. When we handle your case, we explain the statutes of limitations and make sure to file your lawsuit on time.
The Benefits of Hiring Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Our law firm is dedicated to providing the legal representation you deserve when someone else’s actions have hurt you. We are equally committed to outstanding client support. We listen to the story of your injuries with compassion and kindness. We also collect important details about your case.
We will deal with the insurance company for you and fight hard for a settlement that lets you start putting your life back together. We understand how difficult it can be for injured parties to focus on healing and physical recovery while also worrying about their insurance claim and financial future. Our lawyers seek personal injury settlements for the accidental injuries our clients suffered, handling the entire process so they can focus on healing.
Reviews and Recommendations From Previous Jenner Law Clients
Our team helps clients with all types of injury cases. Injury victims trust our team to pursue and recover fair compensation, getting justice for them. Clients we helped in the past attest to our commitment to fight by their side. In online reviews, they say:
- Leah Johnson: Robert Jenner and his team were unbelievable … Our family has never needed attorney service, so this was a new process to us. The team made us feel like we mattered and made sure our voice was heard … We would 1,000% recommend the team over at Jenner Law for your legal needs.
- Maria Arguello: Jenner Law, P.C. went through this whole process with me, keeping me informed every step of the way … I know how busy a law firm can be, but they were very supportive all the way through. Thanks so much … You are the best, and I would recommend you to anyone.
Hear from additional clients and watch video reviews on our client testimonials page. While success in one case does not guarantee a win in yours, it does illustrate that our legal team knows how to navigate the claims process, manage personal injury lawsuits, and recover compensation for our clients.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Get Started by Calling Our Massachusetts Case Review Team
At Jenner Law, we know it can be hard to know what to do after an injury. Our personal injury lawyer representing clients in Massachusetts can help. Call one of our team members or use our online contact form for a free case review today. We can explain your options and get to work on your case. We help injury victims seek and recover fair compensation after someone else’s negligence causes life-altering injuries.