If you or a loved one suffered harm due to someone else’s negligence or abuse of power, you can hold them accountable for your injuries. At Jenner Law, we understand what you and your family must be experiencing right now, and if you hire us for your case, we will do everything can to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our firm will take on personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, therapist abuse, and clergy sexual abuse. During a free, confidential consultation, we’ll go over your case with you and tell you all about working with our Richmond personal injury lawyer.
What Should You Expect From Your Richmond Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you hire one of the lawyers from our firm, you can expect us to handle every task involved in your case. As your lawyer works on your case, they will keep you informed so you are aware of any changes that occur. One of the benefits of hiring an attorney from our firm is that you can focus on healing from your injuries and leave the legal matters to us.
Your lawyer will take care of all of the following for you and more:
- Determining who is liable for your damages: This could be an individual, a body of people, an individual’s employer, a large corporation, or another entity. It may be difficult to tell who is liable on your own. For example, in a clergy sexual abuse case, a clergyperson or even the church could be liable, but your lawyer can investigate each party in order to determine liability.
- Establishing liability for your damages: This may also be difficult to do on your own. To establish liability in your case, your lawyer will need to show evidence. Proof such as witness statements, photos, videos, or your medical records can help our team demonstrate liability.
- Negotiating your settlement: It can be tricky to negotiate a settlement with an insurance company, especially if they use any tactics to avoid accountability or reduce the payout. In your case, your lawyer will defend you against bad-faith practices and file a lawsuit to help you recover the compensation you need.
- Resolving your case in court, if required: If the insurance company doesn’t make a fair settlement offer, your lawyer can litigate your case. This process includes preparing the lawsuit, serving the suit to the other party, hiring expert witnesses to corroborate your case, taking your case to court, and resolving your case with a judge. You can expect your lawyer to be your passionate advocate in the courtroom.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer call,
What Cases Do Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
The personal injury lawyers from our firm handle legal cases involving negligence. Some of the specific cases our lawyers handle include:
- Car, truck, and other motor vehicle accident cases
- Drug side effect cases, defective medical device cases, and other mass tort cases
- Cases involving therapist abuse or clergy sexual abuse
- Cases involving a wrongful death
When you contact us, a member of our team will listen to the details of your case and explain what your next steps may be.
About Our Personal Injury Firm in Richmond, VA
You deserve attentive, dedicated legal representation. Our firm will defend your right to fair compensation. We’ve been able to help many other people like you, and because of this, we’ve gained a great reputation within the legal community. You can expect your attorney to care a lot about you and your case.
Former clients of ours have had great things to say after working with our team. For example:
- “My experience was great. I was updated on everything at all time. I was very pleased with my law firm if I could use them again I would.” – Identity Hidden
- “Incredible communication, excellent way of explaining every procedure for people not involved with law, and extremely personable. I couldn’t be more happy and appreciative for their help!” – Identity Hidden
- “Jenner Law, in particular Katie Kerner, did a fantastic job in representing myself and others in a case against a medical device company. It was an extremely difficult case and I know that they achieved the best outcome possible. I totally recommend Jenner Law without hesitation.” – Identity Hidden
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
What Kind of Compensation Can a Richmond Personal Injury Lawyer Recover?
Depending on the nature of your case and the harm done to you, you may have many recoverable economic and non-economic damages. Your lawyer will help you identify all of your compensable damages, and then they will fight hard to recover each of them. Your list of damages could include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Impairment or disability if your injuries affect your movement/mobility
- Disfigurement, such as scarring due to burns caused by a defective consumer product
- Mental anguish, such as anxiety or depression brought on by your accident
- Reduced quality of life
- Wrongful death damages, such as loss of parental love and loss of spousal love, if you lost a loved one in a tragic incident
- Medical expenses, such as the costs of your medical bills and/or the cost of your long-term treatment for PTSD and/or trauma
Giving Financial Values to Non-Financial Damages in Richmond Cases
Your non-economic damages are compensable. However, your lawyer will need to determine the value of your losses before you can seek compensation. We can assess your non-economic damages by collecting evidence such as medical records, witness statements, and statements from your friends and family.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Jenner Law About Our Richmond, Virginia, Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are ready to seek justice against the at-fault party, connect with our firm. We’ll provide a free consultation during which you can discuss the details of your case with a member of our team. You can ask us any questions you have.
Don’t wait to get started on your case. For your free consultation, contact Jenner Law today.